3D printed controller clamp STL files for the Nintendo SNES
I spent a lot of time with this controller in my youth. A major improvement on their previous attempt, Nintendo really nailed it with this one. The D-pad set the standard and is still yearned for today when modern controllers drop into the hands gamers. Many people still play their Super Nintendo regularly or semi-regularly, I do myself. Controller wires are always a pain to manage if you’re not using your system on the daily, though.
Introducing the Controller Clamp for the Nintendo sNES controller
- Fits surfaces 1/8″ (inch) to 1 1/2″ (inch) thick (1/2″ minimum with included shorter screw)
- Cable and plug cut-outs for longer term storage
- Holds controller in place securely
- Sturdy design built to last
- Screw clamp allows attachment to a variety of tables, shelves, entertainment units and more
These are STL files used for 3D printing, not a physical product. Check here for the actual product.
|Nozzle Diam.||.40 mm|
|Nozzle Temp.||210° c|
|Bed Temp.||65° c|
|Print Speed||55 mm/s|
|Top / Bottom Thickness||.6|
|Supports||Yes, set "Everywhere" with angle set to 85°|
|Support Density||15 %|