3D printed controller clamp for the Nintendo SNES
I spent a lot of time with this controller in my youth. A major improvement on their previous attempt, Nintendo really nailed it with this one. The D-pad set the standard and is still yearned for today when modern controllers drop into the hands gamers. Many people still play their Super Nintendo regularly or semi-regularly, I do myself. Controller wires are always a pain to manage if you’re not using your system on the daily, though.
Introducing the Controller Clamp for the Nintendo SNES controller
- Fits surfaces 1/8″ (inch) to 1 1/2″ (inch) thick (1/2″ minimum with included shorter screw)
- Cable and plug cut-outs for longer term storage
- Holds controller in place securely
- Sturdy design built to last
- Screw clamp allows attachment to a variety of tables, shelves, entertainment units and more
This is an actual product, not STL file. Check here for the STL files. Please allow a 1 – 3 day lead time for all 3D printed products. Items are printed using hobbyist grade printers, please allow for some degree of imperfection. Guaranteed to be of good structural integrity, within reason. Please specify first, second, and third color choice when ordering otherwise I will use my discretion.