3D printed controller clamp STL files for the Nintendo NES
It’s rectangular design and button layout immediately recognizable even by non-gamers. The NES controller is a classic that deserves a spot on every collector’s shelf. This device is meant to help with that. Vertical alignment allows two controllers to be stored using the same amount of surface space. Made for long term display or for short term storage between sessions.
Introducing the Controller Clamp for the Nintendo NES controller
- Fits surfaces 1/8″ (inch) to 1 1/2″ (inch) thick (1/2″ minimum with included shorter screw)
- Cable and plug cut-outs for longer term storage
- Holds controller in place securely
- Sturdy design built to last
- Screw clamp allows attachment to a variety of tables, shelves, entertainment units and more
These are STL files used for 3D printing, not a physical product. Check here for the actual product.
|Nozzle Diam.||.40 mm|
|Nozzle Temp.||210° c|
|Bed Temp.||65° c|
|Print Speed||55 mm/s|
|Top / Bottom Thickness||.6|
|Supports||Yes, set "Everywhere" with angle set to 85°|
|Support Density||15 %|