3D printed controller clamp for the Nintendo NES
It’s rectangular design and button layout immediately recognizable even by non-gamers. The NES controller is a classic that deserves a spot on every collector’s shelf. This device is meant to help with that. Vertical alignment allows two controllers to be stored using the same amount of surface space. Made for long term display or for short term storage between sessions.
Introducing the Controller Clamp for the Nintendo NES controller
- Fits surfaces 1/8″ (inch) to 1 1/2″ (inch) thick (1/2″ minimum with included shorter screw)
- Cable and plug cut-outs for longer term storage
- Holds controller in place securely
- Sturdy design built to last
- Screw clamp allows attachment to a variety of tables, shelves, entertainment units and more
This is an actual product, not STL file. Check here for the STL files. Please allow a 1 – 3 day lead time for all 3D printed products. Items are printed using hobbyist grade printers, please allow for some degree of imperfection. Guaranteed to be of good structural integrity, within reason. Please specify first, second, and third color choice when ordering otherwise I will use my discretion.