3D printed controller clamp STL files for the Sega Dreamcast Controller
Ever wonder what the guys in the design department were on when they came up with the Dreamcast controller? Yeah, I have too. Despite the gigantic size, bizarro cord placement, and integrated memory ports, it’s remained one of my favorites. Finding a spot to store these behemoths can be a chore and I’m hoping to make it a little easier.
Introducing the Controller Clamp for the Sega Dreamcast controller
- Fits surfaces 1/8″ (inch) to 1 1/2″ (inch) thick (1/2″ minimum with included shorter screw)
- Cable and plug cut-outs for longer term storage
- Holds controller in place securely
- Sturdy design built to last
- Screw clamp allows attachment to a variety of tables, shelves, entertainment units and more
These are STL files used for 3D printing, not a physical product. Check here for the actual product.
|Nozzle Diam.||.40 mm|
|Nozzle Temp.||210° c|
|Bed Temp.||65° c|
|Print Speed||55 mm/s|
|Top / Bottom Thickness||.6|
|Supports||Yes, set "Everywhere" with angle set to 85°|
|Support Density||15 %|